Sunday, January 9, 2011

Old Voicemail

Every 90 days or so, my cell phone tells me to delete or save my old voicemail messages.  I usually choose to save a few gems.  Here are some of my old voicemail messages that I just can't part with:

Message from Katie Schu! Hey! Umm, yeah, its Katie. It's like right after 11 and um I just wanted to let you know that ummm  I don't think the ant guy came but I might have missed him cuz um  Me and Gracie were waiting for him at like 10:15 or 10:20   and she like exploded with poop so I had to take her upstairs and change her and it took a while and the I had to give her a bath and I kinda forgot cuz I was occupied so think I missed him but anyway call me back bye.

Message from Katie Schu! (and Gracie)
Hi Mom.
Tell her you love her.
I wuv her.

Message from Katie Schu! Hey Happy Birthday! Ummm I hope you're having fun at Disneyland right now with the girls, I'm sure you are. Ummmm I have work later today but if you get a change you can call me back before two. And ummm yeah. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I am waiting for the post office to open cuz they don't open here till two o'clock it's kinda ridiculous. Anyway, ummm I love you very much. Happy Birthday.  Bye.

Message from unknown caller: Hello Ms Schumacher this is ah Giovani Binae assistant principal at Mira Loma Middle School. Ahh,I was ah just told shortly ago ah that Keith was being hospitalized ah so I just wanted to call and see how he's doing and um just wanted to see if everything is ok. Um Let us know if there's anything you need. The school number is ... Thank you
(to clarify, my husband was home sick with a cold but he was not in the hospital and I was at Disneyland, not sure where this guy got his information or my cell phone number)

Message from Keith: Hey, heh, after school we had a Code Red. I wound up sitting on the floor in the library listening to dumbasses giggling. Ohhh God! Talk to ya later. Goodbye.

Message from Katie Dwyer: Heeeey!  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,  You're not an old lady yet, Happy Birthday to you!  Ok. It's Katie! Andrew says Happy Birthday too. And we love you hope you're having a fun time at Disneyland right now. Umm and keep those little girls happy. Give 'em kisses.  Bye!

Message from Keith:  Ok, ah, little punky song, here we go, just the chorus and just part of it:Well, I'm gonna go to school right now, I'm getting on the bus and I'm thinking of us....
Here we go, I got a chorus and now I gotta record it. Buh Bye!

Message from Katie Dwyer:  Hey!  Um, I just got done at the Fashion Valley Super Target. Oh My Gawsh! You were right, it's two stories, it has a cart escalator, ha! And it's pretty amazing. Um yeah. They didn't really have much for produce which is fine but um yeah, they pretty much had everything so yeah. I'm  heading back home now and I need to get gas. Ummm and I'll talk to you later, bye.

1 comment:

  1. HEY, you're gonna get me in trouble posting voicemails when i say im driving and talking! Ugh! lol

    ReplyDelete