Happy New Year! 2011 was a great year, what will 2012 bring?
My predictions:
Charlie will run faster than me.
Gracie will pass swimming lessons.
Libby will not change one bit.
Sandy will grow more gray hair than I will.
Lexie will turn 21 and start buying beer for me.
Katie will announce a new baby on the way.
Henry will walk, talk and yank the gate off the wall.
Me, I will get a year older, a year wiser, but end 2012 with a youthful big braceless smile on my face!
2012 Resolutions:
1. I will read 12 books this year! But, I won't buy any for myself.
2. I will complete 12 sewing projects this year.
3. I will conjure up some willpower to resist temptation to fast food and sweets, most of the time. I'll also get off my tush and get some much needed exercise once in a while.
4. I will seriously consider going back for my teaching credentials, or my masters, or update my resume for a job hunt.
5. I will be brave and be tough at the dentist.
6. I will make sure to keep Gracie up with her homework.
7. I will let Libby spend the night away.
8. I will try to hold it all together when Fenna leaves us in June. I am not looking forward to that part of 2012.
9. I will use more sunscreen. Gotta remember this one, I'm getting wrinkles before my time!
My resolution is to have no resolutions :) I never keep them anyways!
ReplyDeleteI think #7 is going to be your hardest.
ReplyDelete