The Chocolate Covered Cherry Incident
I
accidentally backward snorted a chocolate covered cherry. I popped one in my mouth and bit down on it, letting that yummy sugary goodness ooze out and then I forgot all laws of gravity.
I bent over, way over, and ducked my head inside the kids' fort made of blankets where my littlest one was giggling her head off. Daddy was in the tent with her and he was tickling her ribs and her feet making her squeal. With my head upside down, I sort of laughed and inhaled my chocolate covered cherry UP my nasal cavity!
I whipped back upright, but it was too late. The chcocolate covered cherry had gone all the way up my nose from the back and now I felt the urge to sneeze, so I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose before the sneeze could happen.
Yup, I blew out the chocolate covered cherry candy into the tissue; it was a big sugary booger! It went in, now it's out. Full circle. Through my nasal cavity! That's not how it is supposed to work!
It stung. It still stings actually, and it's been a few hours. I drank some water, but that didn't go the same route so it didn't help matters any.
I think I'm done eating Christmas candy now.
OW!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I didn't have anything in my mouth because I would have probably done the same thing since I was laughing so hard.