Saturday, August 25, 2012

What do I want?

My husband just asked me what I want for my birthday, which is tomorrow so I gotta give him credit for thinking ahead.

Hmm.... how do I narrow down the list to a more manageable size? I'll just list the things I want most!

1. Disneyland passes. I want annual passes for me and the girls and a parking pass. Total comes to $936. I know, I know, it's a bit much, but that' s Walt's fault.

2. I-Touch. It's such a cool little gadget and I miss my Palm Pilot that I had 10 years ago. I'd love an I-touch.

3.  An embroidery machine. Everything is better when it's personalized. As if, making something isn't personal enough. But wouldn't embroidery be fun!  Yes!

4. More bookshelves. My books are crammed onto the shelves I have now. They're so cluttery looking without any little spaces between the books.

5. Bread machine. I want to bake some yummy cinnamon/raisin bread and make italian bread. I'm sure there are more delicious breads I could make. We had a bread machine once and it made wonderful bread. But, it died after just a few months.

6. A car. My van is showing signs of aging. I want a 2013 Nissan Altima. No particular color, but not blue or green or any Easter egg color.

7. Clothes and shoes. Seriously, I'm a girl.

8. Smart phones. Note that I said phones in the plural form, one for the hubby too! I think we are the only people left who don't have them and they look so handy-dandy! I know I could use it for the GPS.

9. Kindle Fire. Of course, only if #2 doesn't pan out because I think you can load books onto an I-touch. Since this is sort of a repeat, I guess I will instead say, a flat screen TV in my sewing area.

10.  A new camera. I want a little Canon.

Well, there's the top ten. It's funny, I used to be "ah, I don't want anything, just a nice day" but now I'm all about being pampered with big ticket items. Have fun shopping!  I'll just be sitting here waiting for a parade of presents to walk through the door! Don't forget the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment