8/26/2005 - I think I got into CSUSM, but I'm not sure... I passed my Stats class this summer, but CSU requires a waiting period of one semester (ususally the summer) before transfering in. Well, they provisionally accepted me, then denied me, then sent me a letter stating that I was accepted but didn't show up to the orientation but I could still sign up for classes. So, I did. I signed up for classes and Keith & I went there today and paid my tuition. Classes start Monday the 29th, so I guess we'll see how long I get to attend before they realize that I didn't wait out a semester and toss me out. Maybe I'll squeak through.
9/1/2005 Revolving door to CSU - Well, I got a phone call yesterday from the Admissions office at Cal State and the man said "We're revoking your admission and disenrolling you from classes"
I said "oh, Pleeeeezzzeeeeee let me stay!!!" He said I could fax my
transcript to him immediately and he'd pass it along to the decision
maker. So, made a quick run to Mount San Jacinto for my final transcript and got that faxed over to CSU. Then, I waited.. :?
Today, I got a phone call from the same guy. He says "This is very unusual, but we are officially accepting you and allowing you to remain enrolled. Have a good semester."
No comments:
Post a Comment