Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Questionnaire

My adorable little 5 yr old had to answer questions for her Mother's Day projects.  I have to share!  Her answers show that she knows me well.

My Mommy is a Chef. I love it when she makes "spaghetti".
- yesterday she told me she likes spaghetti but not the noodles, the sauce or the meat. And this is her answer? That made me laugh!

My mommy is a Magician. She can always find lost things. Once she found "a little doll".
- Once?  Child, I've found more little dolls in little hidden places than you can count!

My Mommy is a Princess because she "is nice!
- Oh, thank goodness! I like this answer!  I can't believe her response wasn't "because she treats me like a  servant".

My Mommy is a Chauffeur. She drives me to "the park and to Child's Play."
 - among other places, this is true. Child's Play is an indoor playground.

My Mommy is a Nurse. She makes me feel better when she "puts the tv on for me so I can watch cartoons."
- Cartoons make me feel better too.

My Mommy's eyes are the color "maybe it's brown,maybe".
- nope, my eyes are blue.

My Mommy's hair is the color"brown and black".
- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for not saying gray!!!

My Mommy is as pretty as " a heart".
- I hope she means that in a Valentine sort of way rather than a medical sort of way.

My Mommy's favorite thing to eat is "salad".
- I do love salad.

When my Mommy grows up, she wants to be a "Just a Mom".
- True. I want to be a mommy forever! And a Grandma!  And an English teacher. I'm still working on that one.

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is "sit and watch cartoons on the old couch".
- Really? That is your favorite thing? Not going to Disneyland or the zoo or the park or making crafts or any of the other hundreds of things we do? Your favorite thing is vegging out on the old couch? I didn't realize you were so easily entertained.  hmm, this could make my life easier!

I love to make my Mommy laugh by "Saying Oxnard"
- When I read this I nearly fell off my chair because I burst out laughing! It's true! She thinks "Oxnard" is the funniest word ever and she's got the delivery to make it true.

What my Mommy loves most is "Me".
- Yes, You. And your three sisters and your daddy.  And your Grandmas and your nephews.  All of you are what I love the most!

My Mommy is good at so many things, but I think she is best at "Seeing the Easter Bunny."
- What?  Hmm, I didn't realize I was so talented at that. I figured you would respond with "sitting on the old couch".

My Mommy is so smart she even knows how to "Do rhyming games".
- We sure do have lots of fun rhyming while we drive!

My Mommy's favorite thing to do in her extra time is "Go to the Mommy place for Mommies only".
- I do enjoy going out with the other mommies, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it is my favorite thing to do. Far from it! My favorite thing to do is spend my days with you!

I can show my Mommy how much I love her by "saying I love you".
- Awwww! I love you too!

*P.S. I sure wish your preschool teacher knew that the word "Mommy" is not capitalized unless it is at the beginning of a sentence or used as a name. Oy.

4 comments:

  1. So cute Mary! Tat Gracie sure has grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! She has very "big kid" type answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sisters in the list of people you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps, I didn't list my sisters! Or cousins, nieces nephews,aunts, uncles, inlaws, otlaws, friends or Disney characters. But I love you all very much!!!

    ReplyDelete